- Facebook App Permissions Developer

S’enregistrer S’enregistrer

Facebook App Permissions Developer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> {GG} // Team Forum -> Recrutements | OFF

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
enricfid
iNvité(e)

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00
 MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Permissions Developer Répondre en citant

Facebook App Permissions Developer
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. You also give the app other info to personalize your experience, including your friends list, gender, age range and locale.An app may ask for additional info later when youre using a feature of the app that requires it. All Rights Reserved. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow can I block app invites from friends?To ignore all app invites from a specific friend:Go to the top right of Facebook, click and then select SettingsClick Blocking in the left columnScroll down to Block app invites and enter the name or email of the friend you want to stop receiving app invites from Note: Your friends won't be notified when you block app invites from them.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoCan people still interact with me in an app if I've blocked them? If you block someone on Facebook, you'll still be able to see things that person has created within an app, but you shouldn't be able to interact with that person and they shouldn't be able to interact with you in the app. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Company About us Press Blog Success stories Careers Support Legal infoTerms of serviceData protectionPricingHelp/FAQ Services Affiliate Find projects Find freelancersSitemap 2009-2017 twago. .. To turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites:Click in the top-right corner of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left side menu.Go to Apps, Websites and Plugins, click Edit and then Disable Platform.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I control what info my friends can see about me in the apps they use?To control what information your friends can see about you in the apps they use:Go to your App Settings.Click Edit below Apps Others Use.Click to check the boxes next to the info you want your friends to see about you in the apps they use and click Save.Learn more about sharing with other apps and websites.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I remove an app or game that I've added?To remove an app or game you've added:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left side menu.Hover over the app or game you'd like to remove and click x.Once youve removed the app or game, it should no longer post to your timeline. Error . SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. If you no longer want an app or game to contact you, please remove it.To block an app or game:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Blocking in the left column.In the Block apps section, type the name of the app or game you want to block. Control Your Privacy Settings for Apps How do I edit the privacy and settings for my apps and games?To edit the privacy and settings for your apps and games:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left menu.Click an app or game to edit its settings.Click Save.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo How do I turn off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites?Turning off Facebook's integration with apps, games and websites removes apps or games you've logged into using Facebook. Learn more about how apps can use info about you in our Platform Policy.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWhy can't I see some of my Facebook friends in an app?You may not see some of your Facebook friends in an app because they may have:Edited the privacy settings for the app.Controlled the categories of information that people can see about them in the app.Turned off Facebook's integration with the app.Blocked the app.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Success! . Keep in mind that this list doesnt include all of the Android permissions we request or all of our uses of those permissions. If you've already installed the Facebook app, you can find a list of the permissions the app uses in your phone's Applications Manager, or by visiting the Play Store and clicking View details under Permissions. If you find that a developer isn't responding to your questions, please report the app.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. We may update this, so check back here to learn more about Android permissions and how we use them. You may also lose information (example: favorite places, high scores) that can't be recovered. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Almost all apps need certain permissions to run on Android, and we use these permissions to run features in the app. All posts by apps or games will be removed from your timeline and you won't be able to log into apps, games and websites using Facebook. Home. If you install the Facebook app on your Android, your phone or tablet should let you know that the app is asking for your permission to access information or use features from your Android. If you want this info to be deleted, contact the developer. If you're still able to interact with someone you blocked on Facebook within an outside app, please contact the app developer.Facebook isn't responsible for the support provided by developers, but we work to make sure that all outside developers are following our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. ???twago.locale.??? English Deutsch Italiano Espaol Franais . Note . App Privacy Settings & Your Info. TwagoClose Close Freelancers Freelancers Projects Log in Sign up Post a project Toggle Menu Close Log inSign upPost a project How it worksFind freelancersFind projectsBlogHelp 404 This page is a myth! Back to homepage What are you looking for? ProjectContractorProducts 5a02188284
facebook for iphone 4 freefacebook hack password 2014 execover photo resizer for facebookfacebook chat by msonar androidfacebook sofware for mobile free downloadfacebook hacker password free download softwarelike for like facebook profile picturecara hack facebook pake opera minifacebook email benachrichtigungennative facebook login android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutements | OFF
Page 1 sur 1

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation